Wouldn’t it be sad if at the end of your life you found you had more money than you would ever spend? It would be even worse if you had worked for longer than you needed to, or had spent years worrying about having enough money.
Help is at hand! There is a new approach to financial planning called lifestyle financial planning. The knowhow of a qualified financial adviser combined with industry proven technology is now available to help you answer difficult questions like:
- When will I be able to retire?
- Can I afford to change career or go part-time?
- Can I give some money to my children or grand-children and still be able to live comfortably?
- What rate of investment return do I need to achieve my financial goals?
- Am I taking more risk with my investments than I need to?
- What if there is a stock market crash or two, am I still going to be ok?
- If I downsize to a smaller home in the future will this release enough cash to support or fund my retirement?
- What will be my estate’s likely inheritance tax bill, and are there ways to reduce this?
- How can I mitigate tax and optimise the income my investments earn?
- What of my personal dreams can I realistically achieve?
At Four Oaks we believe that money is only a means to an end. It is what you want to do with your money that is important part of financial planning. So don’t resign yourself to the daily slog until the Government retirement age. Work with one of our Financial Advisers and put yourself in the driving seat with the destination being a happier and more rewarding life and peace of mind!!
The value of pensions and investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Tax treatment varies according to individual circumstances and is subject to change.